Original AFCAT 2 2014 question paper and answer key. Practice the current AFCAT mock test which is actually the AFCAT 2 2014 exam question paper.
AFCAT 2 2014 question paper
AFCAT 2 2014 exam was held on 31st August 2014 by Indian Air Force to shortlist candidates for its officer posts. Here we have brought online mock test of AFCAT 2 2014 original question paper.
AFCAT exam practice question papers gives you opportunity to evaluate your performance along with an insight of blueprint of the question paper.
AFCAT 2 2014 questions
Following are the few questions from AFCAT 2 2014 question paper.
- Who is the author of 'Train to Pakistan':-
- On which river is Berlin city situated?
- The Commonwealth Games Relay Baton has traditionally contained?
- Who was the first woman to climb Mount Everest?
- Who founded the Asiatic Society of Bengal in Kolkata?
- When is the World Poetry Day recognized by the UNESCO observed?
- In which respect have the Centre-State relations been specifically termed as municipal relations?
- The youngest mountain range in the world is:-
- Who was the first Commander in Chief of Indian Air Force in Independent India?
- What is the 'splash and burn agriculture' in Indonesia called as?
- Which theory gave birth to the French Revolution and the Revolution in America?
- 38th parallel is a boundary line between ?
- 'Satyameva Jayate' is borrowed from which of the following?
- Two-third of a consignment was sold at a profit of 5% and the remainder at a loss of 2%. If the total profit was Rs. 400/-, what was the value of the consignment?
- 7 is added to a certain number, the sum is multiplied by 5; the product is divided by9 and 3 is subtracted from the quotient. The remainder left is 12. What is the number?
- A train covers a distance of 10 km in 12 minutes. If its speed is decreased by 5 kmph, what is the time taken by the train to cover the same distance?
- 'A' is thrice as good a workman as 'B', and takes 10 days less to do a piece of work than 'B' takes. How many days will 'B' take to complete if he works alone?
- In Arun's opinion his weight is greater than 65 kg but less than 72 kg. His brother does not agree with Arun and he thinks that Arun's weight is greater than 60 kg but less than 70 kg. His mother's view is that his weight cannot be greater than 68 kg. If all of them are correct in their estimation, what is the average of different probable weights of Arun?
- In three annual examinations, of which the aggregate marks of each was 500, a student secured average marks 45% and 55% in the first and the second yearly examinations respectively. To secure 60% average total marks, it is necessary for him in third yearly examination to secure ________ marks.
- A towel was 50 cm broad and 100 cm long. When bleached, it was found to have lost 20% of its length and 10% of its breadth. Find the percentage of decrease in area?
- "How many digits will be there to the right of the decimal point in the product of
95.75 and 0.02554?"
- A' and '8' can do a piece of work in 30 days while '8' and 'C' can do the same work in 24 days and 'C' and 'A' in 20 days. They all work for 10 days and '8' and 'C' leave. How many days more will 'A' take to finish the work?
- A factory employs skilled workers, unskilled workers and clerks in the proportion
8 : 5 : 1 and the wages of a skilled worker as unskilled worker and a clerk are in the ratio 5 : 2 : 3. When 20 unskilled workers are employed, the total daily wages of all, amount to Rs. 318. What is the daily wages paid to each category of employees?
- A cat takes 5 leaps for every 4 leaps of a dog, but 3 leaps of the dog are equal to 4 leaps of the cat. What is the ratio of the speed of the cat to that of the dog?
- Ram, Shiv and Ganesh assemble for a contributory party. Ram brings 3 apples while Shiv brings 5. Since Ganesh did not bring any, he contributed Rs. 8/-. How many rupees should Ram and Shiv respectively get, assuming each of the three consumes an equal portion of the apples?"
"A man deposited a total sum of Rs. 88400/- in the name of his two sons aged 19 and
17 years so that at the age of 21, both will get equal amounts. If the money is invested at the rate of 10% compound interest per annum what are the shares of his two sons?
- A train is moving at a speed of 132 kmph. If the length of the train is 110 meters, how long will it take to cross a railway platform 165 m long?
- The sum of the number of boys and girls in a School is 150. If the number of boys is x, then the number of girls becomes x% of the total number of students. How many boys are there in the school?
- 'A' scored 30% marks and failed by 15 marks. '8' scored 40% marks and obtained 35 marks more than those required to pass. What is the pass percentage?
- A banker lent Rs. 60,00 /- at 10% and Rs. 5000 /- at 12% at the same time and for same
period of time. The banker received Rs. 2400 /- as total interest on both loans. Find the period for which the banker had lent the amount.
- Two pipes 'A' and 'B' can fill a tank in 20 and 30 minutes respectively. If both the pipes are used together, then how long will it take to fill the tank?
- Speed of a boat in still water is 9 Kmph and the speed of the stream is 1.5 Kmph. A man rows to a place at a distance of 105 Kms and comes back to the starting point. What will be the total time taken by him?
- Which of the following diagrams indicates the best relation between Judge, Thieves and Criminals?
- Which of the following diagrams indicates the best relation between India, Haryana and World?
So go on and attempt the AFCAT 2 2014 exam question paper practice set here.
Detailed InstructionsEach AFCAT 2 2014 question carries 3 marks.
One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.