AFCAT 2 exam held on 27 August 2017. Check out question paper and answer key of AFCAT 2 2017 exam here. If you have appeared in the AFCAT 2 2017 exam, please feel free to discuss AFCAT 2 2017 question paper and answers here.
Question Paper of AFCAT 2 2017 exam
AFCAT 2 2017 question paper consisted total 100 questions and was held on 27 August 2017. Thousands of aspirants appeared in the AFCAT 2 2017 exam to qualify for SSB interview.
Memory based AFCAT 2 2017 questions and answers
Here are few memory based AFCAT 2 2017 questions along with their answers. If you know the AFCAT questions, please write them in the comments box.
- A+B, B+C, C+A can do a work in x, y, z days. How many days A, B, C will take to complete the work? Ans. 10 Days
- By selling two articles from Rs XXX, a person gets 15% profit and 10% loss. Neither loss nor profit for the seller. Find the CP of two articles. Ans. 224, 336.
- Opposite of Audacious
- Opposite of Obstinate
- Who was the Defence Minister of India in 1962? Ans. V K Krishna Menon
- Iltusmis was from Slave dynasty
- Hydrogen Gas
- English - Audacious, Candid, Frank
- International date line passes through which pass
- Indian Air Force chief - BS Dhanoa
- Mohiniattan - Kerala
- Satpura - Vindhyachal Parvat
- INC First Conference took place at Bombay
- Iran : Majlis :: Finland :: Congress
- Find odd one out from Tomato, Potato, Cucumber and Peas.
- Horse : Foal :: Dog : ? Puppy
- Earthquake - Siesmology
- Idioms - Sitting at the fence
- Idiom - To meet one's waterloo - To get defeated after passing all hurdles.
- Baghilar Project - Chinab river
- Spellings - Satellite equanimity lackadaisical and Embarrassment
- Synonym of Unconscionable
Also Read: What to do after AFCAT exam?
This time also Air Force authorities have not allowed candidates to take AFCAT 2 2017 question paper along with them after the examination. If you have appeared in the AFCAT exam, discuss the answers of AFCAT question paper here. We are compiling all the four sets of AFCAT 2 2017 question papers and answer keys.
- AFCAT 2 2017 Set A Question Paper and answer key
- AFCAT 2 2017 Set B Question Paper and answer key
- AFCAT 2 2017 Set C Question Paper and answer key
- AFCAT 2 2017 Set D Question Paper and answer key
Once we update all the sets, candidates can download AFCAT 2 2017 question paper and answer key from our download links.
Also check out: AFCAT 2 2017 cut off
Syllabus of AFCAT 2 2017 Question Paper
AFCAT 2 2017 question paper syllabus is divided into four parts. First part of AFCAT exam deals with general awareness. Second part of AFCAT syllabus consists of verbal ability questions of English. AFCAT third part questions are based on numerical ability. Last but not least, fourth part of AFCAT syllabus consists of reasoning and military aptitude test.
AFCAT 2 2017 Question Paper General Awareness Questions
- Civics, Basic Science
- Current Affairs
Verbal Ability in English
- Error Detection
- Sentence Completion
- Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary
Numerical Ability Questions of AFCAT 2 2017
- Decimal Fraction
- Profit & loss
- Ratio & Proportion and
- Simple interest
Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test
- Verbal Skills and
- Spatial Ability
Branches and courses of IAF to apply through AFCAT 2 2017
AFCAT 2 2017 exam was conducted by Indian Air Force for the following courses in various IAF branches. There are six branches available in IAF.
- Flying Branch
- Technical Branch
- Administrative and Logistics Branch
- Medical Branch
- Education Branch
- Accounts Branch
Flying branch is for those aspirants who want to become pilots or navigators in the Indian Air Force. Pilots of IAF will fly various fighter aircraft, transport aircraft and helicopters.
Technical branch officers will be responsible for keeping the aircraft, helicopters and various other technical equipment serviceable all the times so that flying operations can be successfully carried out by the pilots.
Administrative and Logistics branch officers selected through AFCAT exam will take care of administrative needs and logistics support of Indian Air Force personnel and equipment.
Medical branch officers will take care of all kinds of medical needs of IAF personnel and their families.
Accounts branch officers will be responsible for crediting salaries and other perks to IAF personnel in time. Also they will be responsible for procurement of equipment.
AFCAT 2 2017 Answer Key of Question Paper
Answer key of AFCAT 2 2017 question paper will help candidates to verify their answers and to evaluate the performance. Candidates who sore more than the cut off marks in AFCAT question paper will be allowed to appear in SSB interview. SSB interview is the final hurdle to get into Indian Air Force.
If you feel that any question or answer is incorrect, please discuss AFCAT 2 2017 question paper and answer key here with all other aspirants.